As you are all aware the Nittaidai Visit is coming up very soon. Below is the itinerary for the Melbourne leg of the trip.
- 12 Feb (Fri.) - Arrive Melbourne Airport 12:00 noon (QF-425)
- ½ day free
- 18:00 Training with VKR members (Kendo @ The University High School gymnasium, Story Street, Parkville; Naginata @ Kenshikan, 91 Rosslyn St., West Melbourne.)
- Dinner ‘by own arrangement’ 20.30
- 13 Feb (Sat.) - Free ½ day until 13:00
- 13:30 Coach pickup to MSAC (Albert Park)
- 19:00 Dinner (Restaurant TBA)
- 14 Feb (Sun.) - Full Free Day (This may or may not involve training. We’ll have to consult with the sensei on this, if the subject can be broached.)
- 15 Feb (Mon.) - Depart for Sydney 10:30 QF-421 or QF-424 (the itinerary has both flight numbers)
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask. (If I don’t know the answer, I’ll find out .)
Stelios (Stilts) Polichroniadis
This is an early welcome back.
As you can see the Nittaidai University Martial Arts group are coming back for their annual visit. It would be great if some or all of you wanted to go down to Melbourne to train with them, and or to see them perform. I am not sure of any detail other than what you see here, so stay tuned.
I will see ALL of you on this Thursday the 4th. Don't forget to bring along all of that fitness that you have working on since the end of the year.. ;-)